Mr Bean Competition, Design Mr Bean’s Birthday Cake!
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO UK ENTRANTS ONLY.
WIN to have your cake made by the famoulsy creative chocolatiers, Choccywoccydoodah and displayed in their central London store!*
DRAW, DESCRIBE or MAKE the ultimate Mr Bean style cake – it can be as crazy and as silly as you like!
Then POST YOUR ENTRY into the comments section under the Competition post on the Mr Bean Facebook Page.
Competition closes at MIDNIGHT on 3rd September 2015.
*Ts and Cs apply
Terms and Conditions for Mr Bean 25th Birthday Cake Design Competition
This competition is open to UK residents only except the employees of Tiger Aspect Productions Limited (“Promoter”), ChoccyWoccyDooDah and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants in its sole and absolute discretion.
Entry is open to all people over the age of 13. Parental consent and assistance is required for any person wishing to enter who is aged 14 or 15. The Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to require any entrant to provide contact details of their parent/guardian in order to verify the age of that entrant and confirm parental/guardian consent has been obtained where necessary. In the event an entrant is unwilling or unable to provide requisite details in order to verify their age to the Promoter’s satisfaction the Promoter shall reserve the right to disqualify such entrant.
- This competition opens at midday on 17 August 2015 and closes at midnight on 3 September Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Online entry via Facebook only. To enter the competition, entrants must post photos, drawings, descriptions of the Mr Bean anniversary cake in the comments section of the competition post (“Entry”). Only Entries submitted as above will be considered eligible.
- Multiple entries are allowed per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, defamatory, obscene, abusive, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive or inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified. Entries that do not comply in full with any of these entry terms and conditions may be removed and disqualified at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Multiple, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove and disqualify any Entries which contain personal details which the Promoter believes could compromise or breach data protection or any other policy or legislation.
- Entrants must be citizens and/or residents of the United Kingdom.
Winner selection and notification
- ChoccyWoccyDooDah shall select One winning entry from all valid entries received based on the originality of such entry. ChoccyWoccyDooDah and the Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Prize details below*.
- The winning entrant will be notified via Facebook prior to 15 September 2015 and provided with an email address to contact the Promoter. If the Promoter has not been able to make contact with the selected entrant within 3 days of first attempting to notify such entrant the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement and select an alternative winner.
- By submitting an Entry, the entrant confirms that they own all rights (including copyright) in any content submitted by them and hereby irrevocably grants the Promoter and ChoccyWoccyDooDah (and any party authorised by them) the right to reproduce, copy, feature or communicate to the public any material submitted to the competition by such entrant in any media throughout the world in perpetuity (including but not limited to within a programme or other audio visual material) and Promoter and ChoccyWoccyDooDah shall be entitled to cut, edit or manipulate the material to enable such use at its sole discretion. The Promoter and its associated companies assume no responsibility or liability arising from the display or use of any content submitted by an entrant.
- Further, by entering this competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the entrants/winner and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize. Entrants agree that any or all such elements and any material submitted in their Entry may be used by the Promoter and ChoccyWoccyDooDah (and any party authorised by them) in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the Promoter or ChoccyWoccyDooDah (or any party authorised by them) in its sole discretion sees fit.
- By submitting an Entry, the entrant confirms that the Entry and/or any part of it does not and shall not infringe any copyright or other third party rights, laws or regulations and that the Entry does not contain any advertising, promotion, product placement, branding, spam, URLs for third party sites which may contain offensive or illegal material or any information or software which may contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other damaging or destructive component.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize and all elements of it are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize if it deems the same necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, ChoccyWoccyDooDah and their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Prize details beyond their control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the Prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- Details of the winning entrant’s full name will be made available on the official Mr Bean Facebook page after the close of this promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any Entry (including the winning Entry) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their Entry, acts towards the Promoter, other entrants or the Promoter or ChoccyWoccyDooDah’s staff in a way the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning Entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- By entering the competition Entrants will have been deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them in their entirety. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or vary these terms at any time. The winning entrant may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of all terms and conditions of the competition (signed by their parent or guardian if applicable).
- This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification.
- By submitting an Entry, an entrant agrees that the Promoter, ChoccyWoccyDooDah and their associated companies shall be entitled to use any entrant data in order to administer the promotion and contacting entrants to notify them of the Prize.
- In administering this promotion the Promoter will not collect more personal information than is absolutely necessary and will only use personal information for the purposes of this promotion.
- By submitting an Entry, an entrant acknowledges that their details will be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for publicity and the Promoter may request that you undertake media work in relation to the Mr. Bean competition and/or, birthday campaign and/or Mr. Bean programming or brand. “Media work” shall include but not be limited to the placement of a one-on-one interview with the winner within national/consumer press.
- By submitting an Entry each entrant agrees to have their name displayed on Facebook in the interest of publicity.
- The chance to have your cake design made into a real cake by famous chocalatiers ChoccyWoccyDooDah and displayed in their central London shop.
- Your design to be promoted as the official Mr Bean birthday cake in 2015
- We reserve the right to interpret the design in any way necessary to make it consumable and to comply with regulations for food standards and safety.