Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Tiger Aspect Productions Ltd. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the http://www.tigeraspect.co.uk (the “Website“).
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on the Website or when you otherwise update your registration details, personal information is collected by us. You may also be asked to provide personal information when subscribing for content from us via the Website.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use “cookies” or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see our “cookies” policy published on this Website).
How do we use information about you?
We use the personal information you provide to register on the Website to
• process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and
• investigate any suspected breach of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Where and only where requested by you we will:
• send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new Tiger shows, products, services and promotions from us; and/or
• share the information you provide to us with our commissioning broadcasters and/or appointed distributors (“Authorised Third Parties”) of our programmes who will use that information to contact you by email about other shows, services and promotions that may be of interest to you;
To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or you can edit your user profile or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
If you do opt in to receive any information by email from us or Authorised Third Parties about any of the relevant shows, products, services and promotions the personal information you provided at registration on the Website and any other personal information provided after registration will be used by us as set out above but will also be used to:
• monitor, develop and improve the Website, services and your experience;
• assist in administering the provision of services (if any) to you
• help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Amending your information
We may ask you to register your details for certain services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those services. You may change or update your user name (which is your email address) and password or other details at any time via your account. You should make sure that you update your registered details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
Cookies and other such devices A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Please read our cookies policy published on this Website for further information as to the type of cookies we may use and how to control and manage any cookies.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
• we may pass your personal information to Authorised Third Parties provided that you have ticked the box that says you are happy for us to do this
• we may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
• some general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
We do not pass on or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the Website or otherwise posting your personal information on the Website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the Website.
Security and how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at:- email@example.com
or write to us at:-
Tigeraspect.co.uk, Website Administrator, Tiger Aspect Productions Ltd. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, Shepherds Bush, London W14 0EE (Company Registration Number: 03643117, VAT Number: 466537124).